The Sky’s The Limit
Looking for something out of the ordinary for your next staycation? You’re in for a treat with Ovolo’s The Sky’s The Limit stay! Experience the designer vibes of Ovolo Central and spoil yourself (& a loved one) with return transfers and a 18 minute helicopter ride over the dramatic Hong Kong skyline. For that little extra indulgence enjoy welcome cocktails at VEDA plus a delicious high tea taster experience. And when all the excitement is over you can relax in your suite with a bottle of delicious high end Australian wine and toast to an unforgettable day!
- The package is based on 2 x person occupancy only.
- The package is subject to availability and is non-transferable and non refundable
- Includes Ovolo FREEBIES – continental breakfast, Wi-Fi, mini bar, happy hour and more. More information on www.ovolohotels.com
- In case of dispute, Ovolo Hotels reserves the right of final decision on the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions
- Flights operate from 9:00am – before sunset.
- Shared flights only proceed if there are min 4 x guests on-board.
- Flights will depart from Wan Chai helipad (unless otherwise requested by guest)
- Ovolo reservations team will contact guest if any concerns with filling the shared flights and advise other options including different departure point.
- If the flight does not reach min 4 x guests and cannot operate the guest will not be charged.
- If due to bad weather or uncertain situation/other that requires a flight cancellation – the guest will not be charged under these circumstances.
- Passengers are requested to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to departure time for a safety briefing and completion of administrative forms.
- Flight time and routes are approximate and are subject to the discretion of the pilot. Every effort will be made to adhere to the listed program.
- There must be at least 1 adult (over 18) to accompany any children below the age of 12.
- Children under the age of 2 cannot be accommodated for safety reasons.
- Flight times can be re-scheduled without penalty with a minimum 72 hours’ notice.
- Heliservices will be fully indemnified against any claims for compensation or expenses incurred by the passenger as a result of any flight cancellation.